Levi wasn't very interested in the pumpkins. Here he is "looking" in the patch for his pumpkin. He looks very serious, like he's really hunting for the perfect pumpkin.
But really, Levi was much more interested in the chickens, turkeys and ducks in a pen next to the pumpkin patch. Gabe, I think that means he wants some chickens as pets!
I have to share this one because Levi just looks so darn happy and proud of himself. What a cutie!
And here's one of me and Levi with the pumpkin Levi picked out. Actually, like I said, he didn't really care about the pumpkins so I guess really his mommy picked it out for him.
By the time we were done pumpkin hunting it was past Levi's nap time, and time to head home. Plus we were afraid the rain would start again at any moment. So, it was a pretty quick trip. It was still fun to explore the pumpkin patch and get a little muddy. Guess we'll hope for better weather next year!
4 comments:
Super cute,I love Levi in the flannel shirt.Chickens huh? For pets?? How about just visiting the animals at the apple farms on a semi regular basis instead???XOXOXO
Super cute pictures! Chickens for pets? I agree with Mom! Levi is so cute! Hugs, Joey
Very cute pics! Yes, I agree, you guys need chickens. :)
Alexis
These pictures are so cute (I think that word has been used a lot-but true). Levi is looking like a toddler. Have a good Halloween! Love, Nana
Post a Comment