Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breakfast Buddies

This little monchichi is one of Levi's favorite things to play with right now. He especially loves sharing his banana with her at breakfast. (But doesn't love it when her face and bib get dirty with banana.) Part of his attachment to her might also be the high pitched voice Mommy uses as her voice when Levi asks her what she's doing. Levi and little monchichi have some pretty exhaustive conversations. Levi always wants to know why she doesn't have any socks on. She assures him that her feet don't get cold because she has a fur coat on.

We're into full Christmas preparation mode this weekend. I'll be back tomorrow, or Monday, to give the full report. I came down with a really nasty cold on Sunday night and decided I couldn't stay home sick at all this week since it was the end of the trimester. (I sure wanted to but I had kids presenting debates.) So, of course, the cold has really hung on. I just haven't been able to shake it. I think the best thing I can do this afternoon is crawl into bed while Levi's napping and see if some extra sleep will finally do the trick. Levi appears to have caught the nasty bug too. Hopefully he'll be over it quicker than I am.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love that picture...love that cute little "monkey",the one in the bear sleeper!XOXOX