We've had an awesome weekend.
80 degree weather sure helps us enjoy the few days we have off to their fullest.
Today, I wanted to celebrate Mother's day by spending time with my favorite guys.
Gabe made us amazing cinnamon rolls for a late breakfast this morning.
And then we spent the day just playing outside and enjoying the sun.
Since this is Sunday, and we do love good food at our house, Gabe grilled dinner.
Levi told me several times that he's getting me a green Ferrari for Mother's Day. But it has yet to appear in the driveway, so I may have to wait for it to arrive next year.
Pretty sure that's the gift he wants to give me because it's his favorite race car (other than Lightening) and green is my favorite color. I was given some much needed the spa time by the boys. I sure do need a hair cut/color and a massage. Hopefully I can get in next weekend!
I'm going to try coloring my hair for the first time. I've been talking about it for months as more and more gray hairs are sprouting. But when Levi told me this week at dinner that my hair is "dark brown with some gray in the back" the final decision was made.
We are very thankful for all the "Muvers" in our lives.
Happy Mother's Day!


2 comments:
Loved your post. So glad you had a great weekend.And I hope you are feeling good again and well rested.I new cut(and color)will make you feel that much better!xoxo
Sounds like you had an awesome Muver's Day! And, I bet you get that green Ferrarri next year for sure! It's been in the 60s here at the property, but NO fog! Hope we can get together when we get back from Mexico. Miss you guys and still need to see the bathroom remodel. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment