We spent that week with Sawyer doing lots of boy stuff.
Making pizza-
Learning how to armpit fart-
Playing Mario on the Wii-
The whole family was here for most of last week. But with Gabe and me at work all day, and lots of wedding preparations happening, we weren't really able to spend a lot of time doing fun things together. So, after Tricia and Travis' wedding yesterday we went downtown to check out Jeld-Wen Field. The Timber's didn't play a single home game the whole time they were here. Hopefully the next time they visit we can go cheer with our chainsaw in hand.
Then we went down to the waterfront to look at the big boats that have come into town for Rose Festival.
And then we had dinner together here.
Today, we met the whole family at the park for lunch and some play time.
Now they're off to spend some much needed time with Ryan's family before they head back home. And I miss them already! I badly wish they weren't so far away. I love these guys!
I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of Tricia and Travis' wedding. I brought home some work to grade, but have yet to look at it. Only one more week!









3 comments:
Thanks for the lovely pictures. Who's in the stroller?
Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding.
Headed back to Springfield for the week.
Awesome, awesome pictures! Hugs, Joey
Winnie,
The baby in the stroller is the baby girl the Morrisons have had in their care as a foster family for the last 2 months. When they return home this week she's going to be permanently placed with a friend of her parents. They are very sad to say good-bye. So are we. She's a wonderful little thing!
-h
Post a Comment