Monday, September 17, 2012

First Day of School!

This big kid started preschool today!
He was so excited!
I'm going to be honest, Mom and Dad were a little nervous.  Levi's never been left with new people so we weren't sure how he'd handle being left at school.  We've visited his classroom twice and talked a lot about school.  He must have been ready because he walked right in.  Found his cubby.  And went right to the table to play with the RED play doh.  Gave us kisses and then didn't even care when we waved good-bye.

First Day of Preschool Interview:
Levi (age 3)

What's your favorite color?
RED

What do you want to do when you're a grown up? (like Mommy and Daddy)
I think...I will maybe...um...I might like to do something...like do a project.

What's your favorite song?
The wheels...you know that song.

What's your favorite book?
SkippyJohn Jones

What was your favorite part of school today?
Playing with kids

3 comments:

Mom said...

Awwww...love those pictures. So cute! And looking so big.Still kinda hard to believe,him being old enough to go to preschool,but I guess I will get used to it.;)XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I got some tears on this one! I can't believe our little man is old enough to go to pre-school. I can't wait to hear more stories about his first week. I thought for sure Levi was going to say he wants to be an engineer or a race car driver when he grows up. Hugs, Joey

Alexis said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up he looks! I'm glad preschool went well.