Monday, December 17, 2012

Girard Family Christmas

We had Christmas with my family early this year.  My parents leave for Nashville on Thursday night.
It was nice to see each other, and Levi sure was excited about getting to open his first presents!
(He's blurry in the picture because he would not hold still!  He was dancing around the living room...so much excitement.)

Levi also had a very special surprise for Mommy and Daddy.  They made ceramic self portraits in school.  Levi's turned out really neat.  It was a wonderful gift.

I can't wait for Christmas.  There is really nothing as wonderful as an excited kid on Christmas morning.  So glad we get to experience the magic of Christmas with this little guy.  It's just not the same with a bunch of grown ups!
Now all I have to do is get through 3 more days of work!

2 comments:

Mom said...

So happy we found the time to celebrate early. It sure wouldn't be the same,not seeing Levi and all his excitement.I love that he read the tags this year...L-E-V-I-yep it's for ME!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time! Can't wait to see Levi's self-portrait and spend time with you guys. And, see your new trailer! Hugs, Joey