Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom's Day!

I sure am one lucky Mommy.
So happy I get to be this silly little boy's mom.
Levi's really big right now on being a "rescuer".  So when we saw this mask at Target yesterday we had to get it.  Not sure why he's so into rescuing...maybe because of the fireman who visited his class a few weeks ago?  The mask was definitely the best $3 I've ever spent!  He loves it!
Levi sure has done a great job making me feel loved and special today.  (With some help from Grandma)

Levi and Gabe also let me stay in bed this morning while they made yummy cinnamon rolls!
Now we're waiting for dinner to finish...Gabe made one of my favorites!

We got our garden all planted and some weeds whacked down this weekend.
Also had a fun little picnic at the park today.
Someone is really close to being able to ride a pedal bike all on his own!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like you had a busy,and wonderful weekend,doing (and eating) things that you love. You ARE a special mommy to a very special little boy.Not lucky,but blessed!XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Yes, blessed for sure! I love his answers to Gramma G's questions! Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day. Love, Joey

Anonymous said...

Such good pictures. What a wonderful boy you are raising. Glad you had a blessed Mother's Day.

Trish said...

Love Levi's mask!

Happy Mothers Day to a very special mom <3

Mom said...

I agree...GREAT pictures! The mask cracks me up!!And the special kiss...priceless.xox