We have a freshly painted wall in our living room:
I tolerated the red wall for almost 4 years. I'm so happy to see it gone. I love my new brown wall!
Gabe finally found a way to finish the bamboo flooring in the dining room. It's not perfect but at least there's no longer a gap between bamboo and oak...
Levi enjoyed our first ripe strawberry. The only one that hasn't been eaten off our plants by birds.
So we had to get a net around the berries to keep the critters away. Or we were going to have one very unhappy little boy at our house.
I mowed the jungle that was our yard 3 times!
Weeds were pulled.
We got the deck and outside table cleaned off just in time to enjoy meals out there in the sunshine.
It was a busy (and productive) weekend. But I want another day so we can have some fun!
Guess I'll have to wait 9 more...Levi and I have been working on our summer to-do list.
Fortunately, we were able to squeeze in a visit with this wonderful little guy!
![]() |
| Elijah (about 2 & 1/2 weeks old) is sweet and sleepy! |



2 comments:
Phew! That made me tired just reading it. lol. Love the color of your new wall. We had a really busy weekend too. We can't wait until you guys come down next so we can take you to Agrarian Ales - it's a new brewery not far from our house where Craig, Tom & Steve have played music and are on their music calendar for several more. And, it's very kid friendly. Tell Levi that Grammy printed out his strawberry picture and is putting it on the fridge. Love, Joey
I am SO impressed! Wish my weekend could have been as productive. But I did get lots of snuggles in.....:)XOXOX
Post a Comment