We braved the frigid temperatures this weekend to go and get our Christmas tree. Levi and I were sure pressured by Dad to pick a tree quickly because he was "cold". Actually, we all had pretty red frozen noses.
Thought I'd put this little collage together to show Levi and Daddy's tradition of putting the star on the top of the tree together.
It's hard to believe how quickly our boy has grown. I don't think Gabe will be able to lift him next year. We might have to get the ladder out and let Levi do the job solo.
Levi sure is excited about everything Christmas. He will not leave the tree and ornaments alone. All day he keeps going over and touching them...it's worse than when he was a baby/toddler. I'm considering a rule that he has to maintain a two foot radius from the tree. But he's so happy and excited! I just hope he doesn't break any ornaments because I know he'll feel really badly.
More holiday festivities and celebrations to come!


3 comments:
Love the collage,and your tree,too.
Levi is not the only one who is excited! Christmas is such a special time of year! XOXOX
Thanks so much for doing the collage; brings back so many wonderful memories! Love, Grammy
Levi kept mentioning the star for the top that he has broken; he felt so badly.
Post a Comment