
The weather is getting nice and it's still light when I get home from work now, so it's time to be hanging out on our patio. Yeah, we need to get rid of all the moss, but that's shouldn't be too hard. Lately we've been working on decorating and trying to hide the back of our neighbors garage. There are two more pots like the one in the middle to the left and right. In all three there will be bamboo, the two red pots have clematis in them. I like the composition of this shot quite a bit, the mix of the colors of the moss and the pots is cool too.
Gotta go, Lost is back on!
-G
2 comments:
Ahhhh...outside on the patio. Doesn't that sound inviting?!So your bamboo is just little baby bamboo?
OH,so you WILL have bamboo.I guess I'll just have to wait & see what size they are. Hee Hee
Post a Comment