Today is our 4th Anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years already! Gabe and I were talking last week about how quickly the years are going by and how happy they've been. We've really been sooo blessed.The 4th Anniversary gift is a little on the lame side. It's the fruit and flower anniversary. It sounds perfect for us since we both really love plants but I've been working for months to come up with something meaningful. For the last 3 years we've had things monogrammed or engraved and I really wanted to keep that up. I had this wonderful idea to get a flower pot engraved and then pick out a flower to plant. Well, I had very little success finding what I wanted and had to settle on a small flower pot that I was able to have engraved. I found this website that will engrave almost anything. Now we still haven't decided what to plant in it. I guess that might have to be discussed over dinner tonight. Any ideas?
I'm really looking forward to enjoying an evening out with my wonderful husband (and then probably coming home to watch The Office).
-h
3 comments:
Happy 4th Anniversary you two!!!I saw some ornamental pepper plants that were really cute.But that would be rather kitcheny. What about a pretty ivy? Hope dinner was nice. You guys deserve it. XOXOXO
Happy Anniversary!
Great idea! 4 years already!
Alexis
Post a Comment