Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mars Vs Venus?

I made an observation a while back about just how different Gabe and I are, and I wondered if it was true for most men and women.
Here's my nightstand:And here's Gabe's:Notice the difference in reading material?
I tease Gabe a lot about not being able to read anything other than magazines. Seriously, I've really only seen him read 3 books in the 6+ years I've known him. Looking at our night stands got me wondering...
Is this just a fundamental difference between the sexes?

Help my research. What reading material do you have next to your bed? Books? Or magazines?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Books for me. Nothing for Eric. Hmmmm....

Alexis

jessica said...

I am definitely a novel reader. John doesn't read magazines much at all. He doesn't read many novels either, though. He is always reading for school, whatever the topic may be. Sometimes that's a novel, sometimes short stories. He loves to read, though.