Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Beautiful Rose City and Other Weekend Happenings

Oh my goodness the weather has been beautiful this week! I love Portland, but it's even better here when the sun is shinning. Saturday morning I had an appointment to get my hair cut so Gabe decided to drop me off and then take Levi up to Mt. Tabor park. Since our move this summer, we've missed living over on the east side.
Here's Levi once he and Gabe got to the top. Not sure who the statue is...but that baby is sure cute!











It was a great morning to be out, so we also did a loop of the waterfront. Spring sunshine is so rare. And it seemed everyone was out enjoying it!










We spent the late afternoon and evening over at the Freitas house. Lots of wonderful food and time to talk and play. Levi wasn't too interested in playing with his friends. He was more interested in playing with all the new toys. Here's a picture of everyone (minus Gabe of course...since he's behind the camera). I just love Finn's toothy grin!


Today Gabe's been helping out a friend, so Levi and I have been getting laundry done and hanging out together. Aunt Becky came over so we went to the library and sat at the park for awhile. It's been a nice and relaxing weekend. Wish it wasn't over so soon! All weekends should be three day weekends.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It was most definately a beautiful weekend. Glad you got some of it in pictures.XOXOX

Paul and Peggy said...

so jealous! We got up to 40 this weekend... the warmest its been in about 3 weeks I think and we only have about 6 inches to a foot of snow left on the ground instead of 3 feet... I'm so sick of it I find myself wanting to move back ANYWHERE on the west coast... even CA would be totally fine at this point!!! Enjoy the sun! Miss you lots and lots!