Monday, May 31, 2010

This means it's offically SUMMER! Right?

Few things say SUMMER like watermelon dripping all over your face and arms. Levi's sure got that covered. Man this kid loves to eat. Good thing watermelon is one of his favorites.
Although our relaxing weekend at Black Butte Ranch made it seem like summer is here, I have 14 more days left at work that say otherwise.
We got back today with enough time, and sunshine, to get veggies planted in our garden. Gabe's outside mowing the lawn now. I'm embarrassed to say it hasn't been mowed once since we put that new sod down weeks ago (or has it been over a month?) So, I'll promise to be back on here in the next few days to share pictures of our holiday weekend and the West family garden 2010 edition...right now the hot tub calls.

Happy Memorial Day and the "unofficial" start to summer!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your dad seems to think that part of Levis love for food comes from watching Grampa eat lunch everyday!! I am so glad he is not picky though. It makes mealtime a lot more fun.:0)