Here's the view of two of the Three Sisters (Faith and Hope). I believe the one with very little snow is Black Crater.
We also did a lot of napping, eating and enjoying drinks by the fire. Well, at least Gabe and I enjoyed that last one when Levi was in bed for the night. We also spent some time at the pool. Levi hasn't been in a swimming pool since he was just a few weeks old and he pretty much slept through that experience. So, I wasn't really sure what he would think of the pool now. He enjoys splashing in the tub but a swimming pool is a lot bigger.Here he is ready to swim!
I know...so serious! This kid takes everything seriously.Levi loved the pool.

It was a great weekend. A perfect time spent just relaxing and getting away from the huge list of things we're always trying to get accomplished at home. Fun family time for sure. And a great way to start the "summer".
2 comments:
Levi looks SOOO cute in his hat.And a pretty happy little frog in the lilypad!Great pics. Is there more???
We loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Joey
Post a Comment