Levi and I are finished with our first week of "swimming" lessons. Although, for Levi it should really be called floating and splashing lessons! He's really good at both of those things but not very interested in kicking! He is pretty brave about putting his face in the water. The only thing is his mouth is always open so he can drink the pool water. Yuck! He's suppose to blow bubbles. He won't do it himself but sure thinks it's funny when Mommy does it.



I signed us up for two more weeks so maybe at the end of those I can brag about his "swimming". No matter what, it's been fun!
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks Gabe for getting some pictures of it. Levi looks like he really enjoys it.So cute. Would love to come watch a "lesson".XOXOXOX
yep, Z still doesn't get the bubble blowing thing. He now "blows bubbles" above water but the second his face touches the water it opens... like a reflex or something! Maybe we can take the boys swimming this summer! Z LOVES the water!
Post a Comment