Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting into Trouble

How much trouble can one baby boy get into before 11am?

This much:
First taking almost every Kleenex out of the box.
Then trying to read...oh, I mean eat...Mommy's magazine. Things on the couch are now accessible to this mischievous little guy.
Last, but definitely most exciting...climbing the stairs. The pictures aren't very good because I made sure I was close enough to break a fall if necessary. Especially when he got up to the third step. At that point, I had to put a stop to Levi's fun!
All of this, combined with a 45 minute nap this morning and refusing to eat lunch, is making for a long day already! Good thing the sun is coming out. We're getting out and going for a walk before swimming lessons this evening. Packing up the kitchen will have to wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can be almost impossible to get much done when they are into the "exploring" stage. He looks so pleased with himself. Those naps are just too short sometimes. I can sit back and think it is cute.
Nana

Mom said...

Yeah,well how else is a guy gonna learn how these things work?? Levi looks SO cute... You didnt get mad did you ??? :0) XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are sooooo precious! I have similar ones of Lyndsi and Dylan. Enjoy, Mom! He'll be walking/running SOON! Hugs, Joey

Paul and Peggy said...

Are you sure those aren't pictures of Zachary!?!? ;) I swear I have the same ones! Although now he is onto the TP on the roll - it spins so quickly! and he can reach up to the desk in the living room (my junk desk with all of my papers on it!) and he can climb 3 flights of stairs... and back down again. Ahhh such fun! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ha...that reminds me of Ramona Quimby...when she gives Willa Jean a present of Kleenex and she takes them all out. Pretty cute!

I hope we get to see him tonight...its been too long!

Alexis