But I wanted to share the fun we had this weekend. Friday evening we went down to the Oregon Brewer's Festival. It's always the third weekend in July, but we are often on vacation at that time so it's been a few years since we've gone. Levi went with us so we didn't stay very long but Gabe did get a few good beers sampled.
Saturday we went out to McIver Park for my dad's family reunion. Everyone was camping out there but given the camping we did just a short time ago, we decided a day trip would be more manageable at this point. Levi took a 'dip' in the Clackamas. The water was a bit colder than he was willing to play in. Dad had to stand with him the whole time. Here he is splashing with his great Aunt Teresa.

We enjoyed seeing family and playing some games. Here's Levi helping his grandpa play pinochle. Not sure he was much help.

And I have to share this one of Levi and his great grandma. It's so sweet! Plus it shows off Levi's favorite thing to do now. I think he just started it last week. He points at everything!!! And I mean everything. I'm sure what will come next is the "What's that?" to go along with the pointing.

Not sure what he's pointing at here. Could be all the dogs...or his grandpa...who knows?
Yesterday Gabe did finally get some work done in the kitchen. We were disappointed to see that the remodel elves didn't find their way in while we were gone and finish things up. We should finally have the counter tops ordered this week. Not sure how long they'll take from there. All the appliances are in but we won't have a sink until the counter tops are in, and a kitchen without a sink is pretty useless.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Looks like our little guy is really having a good time. You're right - the "what's that" will be coming soon. Can't wait to see you guys (and the new kitchen) in a couple of weeks. Hugs, Joey
I miss that little punkin so much right now!!!XOXOXO Gramma G (GG)
Post a Comment