We left town Wednesday afternoon to spend a few days with Gabe's family in Oakridge. As long as Levi is little, especially once he believes in Santa, I really want to be home for Christmas. So we came back home this afternoon. Very quick trip. It was really nice to see everyone. Just wish we could have visited more, and had time to play some games! Here are some pictures from the festivities today. We had a nice brunch together before opening some gifts.


On Thursday morning Gabe, Levi and I set out to find some snow in the hills outside of town. We didn't have much luck. Levi's never seen or played in the snow and the small amount we found wasn't that thrilling. It wasn't fresh powder and Levi kept slipping. (We haven't bothered to buy him boots this year. I'm sorta hopping we won't have to spend the money on ones he'll only wear once.) He did think it was pretty funny when I threw a little snow at him and he kept signing 'cold' whenever he touched it!

1 comment:
Looks like Levi really loved the snow,his expressions are pretty excited!! So glad it was such an enjoyable visit!Thanks for sharing it in pictures! XOXO
Post a Comment