Sunday, December 5, 2010

Picking the perfect tree

We set off Saturday morning on our adventure to find the prefect Christmas tree. We didn't trek to the forest this year. But we were happy with the trees at the farm we decided on. Lots of really nice trees. This is a week earlier than we usually get our tree so we wondered if that's why there were so many more to choose from. This may be a bit of picture overload. But I had trouble choosing just one.
Here's Levi leading the search.
Here the boys are carefully checking the quality of the trees before we make our decision. Levi really wanted to help his dad cut down the tree but he'll have to wait awhile before that happens!
And here are the boys in front of the tree we all agreed was PERFECT!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I don't think you could EVER have a picture overload.(especially if they are of a certain cute little one year old )And I am sure there are others who would agree with me!