
The pictures are a little dark since I took them at 8 o'clock last night. And they're distorted because I wanted to use the fish eye to get the entire room in the shots. But for those who haven't seen it yet, you get the idea.I can't even tell you how happy we are with this new kitchen. We've got several other big house projects planned for this summer. But, we'll never do something this big again. Being without a working kitchen for 2 months is not something I ever want to do again. I am so proud of all the work Gabe put into it. He did a great job. And I'm thankful to all the friends and family that helped along the way. I'm just glad I now have this wonderful space to bake and cook in.
3 comments:
It is "purdy" isn't it!!XOXOXOX
You should post the before pics too. Then you can really tell the difference!
Alexis
It is beautiful and what an outstanding job! I'm with Alexis - B4 and after really shows the transformation. You should enter it in some of the kitchen make-over contests - I bet you'd win! Love, Joey
Post a Comment