
Here's our Thanksgiving 2010 celebration in pictures! To document the event, I had this idea to set up the tripod and camera to take a picture every 2 minutes. Put the fish eye lens on to get everyone into the shot, and just see what happened. So here are 2, of the many, shots of us enjoying our wonderful thanksgiving feast.


After dinner Levi enjoyed burning off all the cranberries he ate by playing with mommy's big exercise ball.

And here's what you should do if you want to get out of helping clean up the huge dinner mess.

Another successful Thanksgiving dinner. We still haven't found the perfect stuffing recipe yet. So if anyone has one they love, send it our way for next year!
3 comments:
Nice pics,good times,making fond memories.Makes me feel happy.:0)
We watched Throwdown with Bobby Flay last week because The Pioneer Woman was on it and they did a throw down with whole Thanksgiving dinners. His stuffing looked really yummy and I ended up trying it for our dinner... it was fabulous! Sourdough, Wild Mushroom and Bacon Dressing:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/sourdough-wild-mushroom-and-bacon-dressing-recipe/index.html
I was going to suggest Stovetop. :) Haha. I like the idea of taking a pic every 2 minutes....did you flip through them quickly and watch the whole dinner in fast motion?
Alexis
Post a Comment