Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for...

~My beautiful, happy, and healthy son. He's such a silly goof ball and his laughter is contagious. He brings me the kind of joy I never thought was possible. His curiosity and intensity surprise me every day.
~Gabe, my extremely devoted and nerdy husband. He's amazing in all the areas I fall short. I'm so thankful he loves me and brings perspective and balance to my often neurotic thought process.
~Our home. Especially our new kitchen (which I will post pictures of by the end of the weekend).
~My job. In this time where so many are struggling and are unemployed, I do feel fortunate. Yes, it's a challenging and stressful job, but middle school students are also quirky and weird. I fit right in. And I'm so thankful I can go to work every day knowing my son is in the most loving hands possible.

Today, I'm giving thanks for everyone and everything I have in my life! I'll add pictures this evening or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Let's try to keep this attitude going for many days to come.It really puts things into perspective,doesn't it...we are blessed with SO much!(and so many)