Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Levi is thankful for...

I know I promised pictures of our cute 15 month old boy and the kitchen this week. I figured I should deliver on at least one of those promises. Even though I have a list of things I need to do that's a mile long, I'll take the next twenty minutes (while the garlic is roasting in the oven) to follow through on my promise.
Levi has some things that are the highlights of his day. So I figured for posterity's sake, I'd document those things Levi is very thankful for every day.

Levi is thankful for the 1/2 hour of TV time he gets everyday! He only watches Baby Signing Time while we're getting a meal (lunch or dinner) ready for him. But when you mention, "Do you want to watch Baby Signing Time?" he gets the biggest grin and starts giggling as he walks toward his big red chair.

Another thing Levi is thankful for is his afternoon snack. Which he eats in his big red chair. He is always so happy and proud sitting in that chair having his apples and milk. I had to take a picture of him just to prove how big he's gotten. He definitely looks like a big kid enjoying his snack.Levi is also thankful for his Grandma G. I can't even tell you how excited this kid gets when she walks through the door each morning! Plus, Grandma came over and helped nurse Levi back to health last week. I don't know what I would have done without her. There was no way I wanted Levi next to me while I was upchucking into the toilet.

And finally, Levi is thankful for his cat. Other than saying Momma and Dadda, the only other word Levi is saying is Dat (Cat). Pretty sure that's because he loves that cat as much as he loves his mom and dad. And I know Jupiter feels the same way about Levi. I've never seen a cat so loving and patient with a kid who just wants to pull his tail and give him big slobbery kisses.

Levi is thankful for many more things...but right now my kitchen timer is going off and the to do list is calling my name. Maybe I can include a few more of Levi's when I write my own list tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awwww,this post made me feel all warm and fuzzy. And that picture has got to be one of Levi's best.SO CUTE!!I am thankful for a job that I look forward to every day.(well maybe NOT last week,not knowing what I would face when I got there-vomit or diarrhea) Seriously,I am very thankful for my sweet cuddley Grandson.XOXOX

Anonymous said...

We are all very blessed! I'm so glad Levi likes his big red chair (and red). Can't wait for him to see Tinka - she's going to LOVE him.......Love, Joey