I had a furlough day on Friday and Gabe has a new schedule so he has Friday afternoons off again, so we got to take off after lunch on Friday.
We spent a lot of the weekend playing in front of the fire. (I spent most that time reading this.)
We went on a little nature walk down to the Salmon River.
But mostly we spent the weekend at Little John snow park.
Like this:
That is the face Levi made most often as he was flying down the hill. I love it!
Gabe and I had a blast too. This is the run Gabe did from the very top of the hill. He got going pretty fast and ended up with a face full of powder.
We discovered this sweet jump for Levi to go over. He loved catching air over it.
But really, Levi's favorite thing was to just roll around in the snow. He reminded me of a little puppy. He was up to his knees in snow most of the time and just loved it! He said playing in the snow was "super duper fun!"
And we have to include a video for the grandparents!





4 comments:
Fun! Did you go down the mt too Heidi?
That Levi video is just too cute! What a FUN time!Next time make sure Gabe gets some pics of you going down too!Glad you guys had a great time,and that he loves the snow.I promised him he could wear his boots and take his umbrella in the rain this week.Looks like the weather will cooperate.XOXOX
OMG, he is so adorable! I love Levi's giggle in the video. Ya, Heidi - where's the video of you going down the hill? Wish we could have been there with you guys, but Tom & Craig had gigs and TJ's been here on the weekends working on the projects. Looks like you all had a great time! Can't wait for you guys to see our projects when we're done & we want to see your re-done bedroom. Hugs, Joey
Oh...there's pictures of me.
I'm just not going to share them!
Post a Comment