Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oaks Park

Levi and I decided we needed to end summer vacation with a BANG!
So on Wednesday we spent our last day of summer vacation at Oaks Amusement Park.  I heard from a friend that they open early two days a week for kids under 6 so we decided it would be fun to try it out.  Levi was excited about the bumper cars (which it turns out he's too little to do.)  I was glad Levi and I could do one more big fun thing together before I go back to work.

The rides were pretty scary for Levi at first.  (And the first ride was on the carousel.)  But once he got comfortable, and saw how much fun everyone was having, he did too!  Some rides he could go on by himself.


On others I got to join in on the fun!
Here we are on the Tilt-a-Whirl.
We had a blast.  Oaks Park will definitely be on our list of summer adventures next year!

I'll be back tomorrow to share some things about our weekend and introduce a wonderful new friend we met last night!  After that, I might be MIA for awhile since I'll be back to the grind.

3 comments:

Mom said...

FUN!! I would love to see more pictures if you have them...XOX

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun for all. Love the pic of you two on rhe tiltawheel. My typing is slow with only one finger on the left hand. Lots of mistakes - I have to look at the keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.! Looks like you had a blast. And, there's those red sunglasses......Hugs, Joey