We celebrated an early Valentine's day around here this weekend.
First, Levi and I made cards.
That's all we can show you since the grandparents (our loyal blog readers) will be receiving one in the mail this week!
Then for our "Valentine's" dinner tonight Gabe made this. We had spinach fettuccine as the pasta.
Gabe and I loved it! Levi not so much. I don't understand why our child doesn't like pasta. He had leftover cod.
This afternoon I whipped this up:
I LOVE chocolate mousse. And I wasn't disappointed in this recipe. Yummy!
Levi did approve of dessert. The strawberries we added on top instead of more whipped cream helped with that I'm sure. Not a big surprise!
Since we were busy with home projects in January (and because Gabe will be gone for much of the next two weeks) we took a family trip to the zoo yesterday.
We saw baby elephant Lily again. And were please to see the tigers out. They are always hiding in the back of their enclosure.
And Gabe did get one more home project off the to-do list. Gutters are clean!
I sure hope the work week goes quickly! It's tough to have Gabe three time zones away...




2 comments:
Gone for 2 weeks & during Valentine's "Month"? Oh no! It looks like you had a great early V.D. dinner with your two guys. And, you were able to make it to the zoo before Gabe had to leave. We're going over to Belly Acres on Thursday and coming back on Sunday. Can't wait to see our card from our little man. We have last year's card on the fridge! Love, Joey
Love the valentine card. Great job on your name, Levi. I was asked if Levi made the hearts - now I can correct the info that indeed he did make them. Thank you. Love, Grandma Winnie
Post a Comment