Here we are at the end of October!
The last few weeks have been so busy. I've wanted to get on here and let everyone know what we've been up to but it's just easier (and faster) to do Facebook updates these days. (The super old computer I have to edit pictures on also doesn't help.)
Let's see...what have we been doing this month?
Celebrating our 9th anniversary with a kid free weekend "camping" at Nehalem Bay.
(Yes...that is Gabe reading a BOOK! He actually almost finished the whole book during the course of the weekend.)
Levi went on his pumpkin patch field trip with Grandma G and his class.
Levi has been taking swimming lessons 2 mornings a week. Silly kid still hates to put his face in the water but can float on his back for 10 seconds!
When I asked Levi what he wanted to be for Halloween months ago, his response was "Something scary."
For awhile it was a ghost and he finally decided it doesn't get much scarier than a skeleton.
So here's our little scary skeleton dressed up at the zoo on Saturday.
And the elephants, including baby Lily sure were playful.
It was so much fun to watch them splash and wrestle in the pool!
We carved our pumpkins.
Levi and Daddy wanted to make their Jack-O-Lanterns "scary". I decided mine needed to be happy.
As you can see, this kid is really excited about Halloween and being scary. It's all he talks about these days!
Last but not least, we took Gabe's project car for a spin this weekend! His smile might not show it in this picture, but Gabe is very thrilled to have it driving. (I won't tell you what his top speed down Multnomah Blvd was...) Now to get it to pass DEQ and get the new tags, renewal and such.
We're looking at another crazy week around here but I'll try to be a little more prompt with pictures from trick-or-treating.





2 comments:
Thanks for all the news; I was wondering what you guys have been up to. Levi must get his love for Halloween from Grandpa Tom. We're in Cancun tonight and heading for home in the morning and be home around midnight. Tom can hardly wait to pick Tinka up Thursday morning at 8:05 (they open at 8:00) and pick up 2 weeks' worth of junk mail! Glad you had a great anniversary weekend. Can't wait to see Levi's Halloween pictures. Let him know that Grandpa will be setting up his scarey display on Thurday after he picks Tinka up. Love, Grammy
What a nice end of the month update.We sure had perfect weather for most of it! And the pictures ,well you captured some good ones! Happy November!XOX
Post a Comment