This month's happiness project resolution will be centered around....you guessed it....LOVE. And more specifically...the man I love!
The goals this month will be to:
*Quit Nagging
*Give Proofs of Love
It's pretty incredible how happy a person feels when they're making other people happy.
Since the above mentioned man reads what I write here, I won't be saying anything further until the month is over.
But we do have some fun activities planned this month so I'll be back to share those from time to time.
2 comments:
I LOVE doing things that make the people I love happy. This month wont be typical, but I hope to be able to do a few things...with
the help of your dad, maybe. ;)
Love your post. As you know, Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, and it's Valentine's Month (much to Tom's friends' disgust) around here. Can't wait to see more posts! Love, Joey
P.S. Barb - I hope you're getting around better every day!
Post a Comment