Here are some photos from Levi's swimming and sports camps for the grandparent readers:
![]() |
| This kid rocks the back float! And his front glides are really looking good too! |
![]() |
| Apparently it can get boring waiting at third base! |
We've also been fortunate this month to spend time with some long time friends. My friend Sarah is back in town for the summer from Japan, so all the girls (and kids) got together last week to visit. We've also been lucky to spend some time with my dear friend Peggy and her boys during their visit from LA. We enjoyed a presentation from knights at the library about the science of sword fighting.
Played some at the park.
And picked raspberries (between rain showers)!
Hopefully we'll be able to spend some more time together before they leave on Thursday. I know for sure Peggy and I are going to go out without the little boys! A true best friend is definitely one you see twice a year but somehow it doesn't matter because you can always pick up right where you leave off!
OK...I've put off doing my homework for my summer class long enough!




2 comments:
Loved your post and all your pics. XOXOXOXO
Good start to summer. Thanks for the great pictures. Glad to see the fun everyone is having. Karin is coming up soon for 4th of July fireworks and taking flora swimming. Got my garden tilled yesterday and then a last minute wedding when to perform for same family so it worked out well for all of us. She did not know I could still do weddings but was pleased I could step in when city hall closed before bride's family was late.
Post a Comment