Thursday, March 19, 2009

And...it's....a....

BABY!

You didn't think we'd come right out and say it, did you?

Everything looks good, lots of fingers and toes and all that. Even the calculated age based on how big it is came within one day of the previous prediction. Sure is an active little one, lots of kicks and punches while we were watching.

9 comments:

Mom said...

That grandbaby is sooooo cute.I figured you would tell all!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOX Gramma G

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Very exciting! And I guessed even without the hint! (cause I'm dense that way and didn't even notice the color scheme).

Mom said...

Oh,you two are so clever!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gabe & Heidi...looks like our little ones will have a playmate :). Have a great time in Hawaii!!! Many happy moments ahead!
Joe & Sonya

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You have an exciting journey ahead!
Carol Grass

Anonymous said...

I was wrong on the poll, but I'm very excited for you both! How exciting to finally now what he is!

Alexis

Anonymous said...

Ah, little Sunbear Clark West! But seriously, congratulations you two!

Anonymous said...

Yay for little Gabe Jr.!!! I am so happy for you two! I just got back from Hawaii myself and have the start of a fabulous tan!!!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Isn't he beautiful! Sunbear Clark West? Even before Gabe was born, I always called him Seymour West. Hope you had a great trip to Hawaii.
Nana Winnie