Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby Update

I meant to get on here yesterday, but the end of the trimester is Friday and I've been swamped with projects to grade.
We went to the doctor again yesterday. I told Gabe he didn't need to come since it was just my monthly check up, and the doctor just uses the doppler to listen for a heartbeat. Well, I think he's missed "contact" with the baby because he insisted on coming with me.
Baby West isn't the most cooperative. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come! At the ultrasound weeks ago it wouldn't give the tech very good views to get the right measurements. And then yesterday it wouldn't stop moving. It was moving around so much all we could hear were the loud sounds of it moving...the heart beat was just faint in the background. It was moving so much even the doctor got a kick out of it! I'm hoping the baby will be more cooperative in a few weeks when we go in for the "big" ultrasound. If I can't find out if the baby is a boy or girl I'm going to be one sad momma!
-h

1 comment:

Mom said...

So baby West is a mover & a shaker huh? XOXOXOXO