Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday Boy!

We're celebrating Gabe's big 3-0 today!
My family came over for a little party on Sunday since Tricia's birthday is tomorrow. So I made him the chocolate bourbon cake he requested then. Tonight we're making dinner and just laying low. Gabe wanted steaks with blue cheese. Big surprise!
Saturday is the big gathering. I reserved us some space at Hopworks to celebrate with friends. Gabe's really excited. I think he's tired of drinking alone! So, I'll have to get him on here Sunday to report about how 30 feels!
-h

3 comments:

heather said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday AGAIN Gabe. Hope your day (& your dinner)was great.We'll be thinking of you this weekend & expect a full report on the celebration! Barb & Steve

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabe. I just home from Salishan a little while ago; we left in the snow Wednesday morning but it was beautiful there. Likewise today with more snow perdicted.

Hope you received your gift. Thanks for the update on Baby West. I also hope he/she settles down for the next altrasound.
Have a good weekend.
Love, Mom