Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cool Shades

I know, I know. More park pictures. We don't really have a lot of options for active adventures on a Saturday morning. We've discovered Levi will only take naps longer than an hour if he's very active in the morning. Definately going to figure out some new places to let this kid run all his energy out.
Photo by Gabe




As you probably noticed, our child has an obsession.  He wants to wear his glasses and hat EVERYWHERE.  Last weekend he wore his glasses to the grocery store.  And into the grocery store, where everyone commented about what nice glasses he had on.  Today he had to wear them to the park.  Even though the sun was under a very thick cover of rain clouds.  A friendly man walking his dog laughed when he saw Levi today with the sun hat and glasses on.  It was maybe 40 degrees this morning.  The man was wearing a stocking hat and gloves.  Like I said, this kid has an obsession...with looking cool.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love that cool little guy. He makes me laugh.Gramma G XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I love the pic.! Reminds me of another cool (old) guy that wears sunglasses and a hat everywhere; guess who......Hugs, Joey