Saturday, February 5, 2011

Out of Juice

It's not raining today. This morning we set off to get some coffee and spend a few hours at the zoo. I grabbed the camera on our way out the door, hoping I could get a few good shots for our photo this week. I took a few pictures on Thursday night of Levi laying under the living room chair. Which happens to be one of his new favorite places to play when he's getting sleepy in the evenings. Strange kid. I knew the battery was getting low, but figured I could get a few more shots before it died completely.
I pull out the camera 2 minutes after arriving at the zoo. The black bear cub was wandering around looking oh so cute. Low and behold, the camera is dead. I couldn't take one shot. Totally disappointing! As I was watching Levi watch the river otters do back flips off the glass, I knew I was missing my shot for the week.
So this is all you get...me playing around with the macro lens. Which is actually ok. I haven't even touched that lens in what....could it be like 2 years? Another reason why I wanted to do this photo a week project. We need to play with our camera again. Especially now that Gabe bought this bad boy with his bonus.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am dissapointed too.I was hoping for a picture of Levi under the chair. :)xoxoxoxox