Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow Day...finally!

Thursday morning at 6:20, I got the automated call from school. No school due to snow. And you can see how "much" snow we had. Less than an inch. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining but it is really silly.
Fortunately, Levi and I got out to play in the snow about 8am. Good thing because it was already melting while we were playing and was gone by noon!
Levi wasn't too interested in playing with the snow. I tried to build a snow man and he just wanted to throw the snow balls. Especially the really big one that was suppose to be the base. He was also really upset about the snow all over his lawnmower and other outside toys. As you can see, he really didn't care about playing in the snow. He just wanted to play with his lawnmower. Silly kid!
Even though the snow was gone by noon, Levi and I still had a fun day playing at home together.
Thank goodness for "snow" days. Too bad my tulips are looking pretty desperate for some warmer temperatures.

3 comments:

Mom said...

My fault. We left the toys out,never dreaming we would get snow this late.Glad you guys got a chance to be out in it though.XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Nice jacket and pants for snow play, but NO gloves. Burrrrr. It was 17 degrees Friday morning. So glas to have a carport. Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

We got 4" here in Harrisburg. There was about 8" going the Alsea Falls way to the property in Yachats & Tom was in 4-wheel drive most of the way. What a cute picture - snow & a lawnmower! Glad you got to spend time @ home with our little guy. I got lots of comments when friends saw the Mt. Rainier pictures we took. Love, Joey