Monday, January 31, 2011

Portlandia

It's really hard to admit that this show is SO Portland. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say this really is the city I love dearly. But it's also freakin' hilarious! So far, this is my favorite sketch.


When I heard this story about the show on Morning Edition, I sat in my car in the parking lot at school laughing out loud.
I do suspect that the only people actually watching this show are Portlanders or Portland expats. Hopefully everyone can enjoy a laugh at Portland's expense. And it's ok. We're laughing too!

2 comments:

heather said...

my favorite was "the dream of the 90's is alive in portland" video. LOVE IT!
also really liked the adult hide and seek league!
and "NOT like Seattle!"
i've been meaning to ask if you guys were watching... we'd been recording them to save and watch together just in case you guys didn't see the series. i've wondered too if anyone not affiliated with portland would watch it or get it. it's been great!

Anonymous said...

This is the first I've seen it. What a hoot! Hugs, Joey