Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playdate

Since Monday was a holiday and I had the day off, Weston and Danelle came over to play.
I made muffins and coffee.
The boys played, and us girls got a chance to catch up.

For the most part the boys did really well playing together. Pretty minimal complaints about having to share toys. The only time it got a little heated was when Weston got in the Lego storage bin and I pushed him around on the carpet while he was sitting in it. Levi thought Weston's turn needed to be over RIGHT NOW and just got into the bin while Weston was between rides. Both of them squished into one small plastic bin resulted in tears from both boys. Not sure if the tears were a result of injury or frustration. Pretty sure it was because both wanted rides at the same time. So, here's the photo of Levi trying to squeeze himself in, and force Weston out of the bin. The tears were starting to flow as I took this picture so it's clearly not that great. Wish I would have had time to get the shot from the other angle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I am sure you have seen the pictures of Gabe and Brooke both wanting to be in a toy carrier (we always referred to it as the pop carrier, I'm not sure). Just to be the one sitting in it - not necessiarly to be pushed. The cardboard boxes or storage bins often end up the favorite toys.

Our living room used to be a fort for the weekend. Love, Nana

Mom said...

It would have been fun to watch those 2 little guys interact.Or not.(interact that is)XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, and it's only just begun! I remember when Lyndsi was that age and battling it out over the Lil Tikes fort with the neighbor boy who was the same age. Can't wait to see Levi (you guys too) next month. It will be so much fun snow shoeing and hot tubing and playing in the snow. I'm such Tinka can hardly wait too. lol.
Love, Joey