In this house, almost anything can be played with. One of Levi's favorite "toys" are the pots and pans in the cupboard next to the oven. He stands in the small ones, claps the lids on the floor to make loud noises, and on Friday night as we got dinner together...he decided to lug this big one around with him. I suspect it's just his way of showing off how strong he is.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Play can happen with ANYTHING
I know I'm about 12 hours late with this post...way to start my new goal. We had a last minute invitation to a friend's house for dinner. Got home after Levi's bed time and Gabe and I sat down to watch this. Thoughts of this new challenge didn't even cross my mind. That is, not until I was laying in bed unable to sleep. Should have just gotten up and done it then. Anyway...here's my first photo for my photo of the week project.
In this house, almost anything can be played with. One of Levi's favorite "toys" are the pots and pans in the cupboard next to the oven. He stands in the small ones, claps the lids on the floor to make loud noises, and on Friday night as we got dinner together...he decided to lug this big one around with him. I suspect it's just his way of showing off how strong he is.
In this house, almost anything can be played with. One of Levi's favorite "toys" are the pots and pans in the cupboard next to the oven. He stands in the small ones, claps the lids on the floor to make loud noises, and on Friday night as we got dinner together...he decided to lug this big one around with him. I suspect it's just his way of showing off how strong he is.
5 comments:
That poor floor!It takes such a beating.I would have liked this pic even better if I could see Levi's smile.
Strong boy, strons flooring and tough pot. for some reason I am able to leave a comment today.
Love, Nanna
Funny how a person can spend a lot on fancy toys and just a pan will give them so much joy. Times never change as that was a favorite toy with my kids as well.
Forgot to sign my name. Love Grandma Girard
I'm thinking our little man is going to follow in Grandpa Tom's footsteps and start cooking! Love, Grammy Joey
Post a Comment