about the state my marriage is in. Or it would signal a state of complete neglect. Which I have to believe isn't entirely the case since we managed to have some "date nights" over the holidays.We got this planter for our anniversary 2 years ago and I haven't managed to keep a plant that's occupied it alive. First it was this I killed off. And now this lovely (well...it was lovely once) succulent. The trouble with me and house plants is, I forget to water them. Guess a cactus is going in this planter next. Now what statement does that make about my marriage?
2 comments:
Maybe it's that you've been focusing on more important things than houseplants? As for the plants, it could be a number of things - water, light, soil, drainage, etc. How 'bout an "air" fern? lol. Hugs, Joey
You have a husband and a baby! IT makse perfect sense that you can't keep a plant alive in it. Put something else entirely in it like pens, or keys, or toys. Love your blog and photography!
Post a Comment