We've finally had some nice spring weather the last few days. Really that just means we've had some dry days. Levi has enjoyed riding his "bike" and playing in his sandbox. And also helping Mommy and Daddy rake the dead moss out of the lawn. He thinks he's helping any way. The rain should be back tomorrow. On the bright side, it will provide a nice drink for all the grass seed Gabe laid down today where the moss use to be.
2 comments:
I don't think Levi will ever get tired of being outside. ESPECIALLY,when he can "help". We need more dry sunny days to be out in though.SOON!I'd like to venture to the park with him again for a "swing", but only if the sun is going to stick around.DO'NT want to chance getting caught in the rain or worse-hail. XOXOX
We had a warm day in Oakridge even without much sun. I got some yard work done. Flora follows behind me when I mow the grass. I guess to be safe. She doesn't like the mower or the vaccum. Maybe the noise.
I love Levi's longer hair (or did it get cut today?). Sorry for his tumble, but it seems to not have discouraged him from playing in the yard. I have trouble with steps myself. Love to all. Nana
Post a Comment