Saturday, April 16, 2011

Duplo Airplane

Levi loves building things with his Legos. Mostly he just makes towers and train cars for his Lego elephant to ride on. But what Levi really loves is when his daddy makes him things. He'll carry around this silly cow for days. Getting upset anytime a piece falls off and he can't get it put back together himself. Levi was thrilled when his daddy made this airplane. He was carrying the cow in one hand and the airplane in the other for days. The next step is for Levi to figure out how to put these creations back together himself. Because mommy isn't very good at figuring out what pieces go where. And Levi knows if mommy doesn't put it together the same way daddy does!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't really put them back together the right way either.Guess WE better learn too! XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat! My Lego creations are mostly unrecognizable - must be a female thing. When I made things for Dylan he'd always ask me what they were. lol. I bet Levi is really going to enjoy Easter this year. Let's hope it doesn't rain. Can't wait to see you guys; it's been too long. Hugs, Joey