Levi loves to paint. And given that the summer weather is still in the process of arriving in the Pacific Northwest, we've been doing a lot of indoor painting this week. Obviously, Levi's too little to paint by himself. And he's much too messy.The paints are kept in a top kitchen drawer that Levi has now figured out how to open on his own. I'm thinking about relocating them else where and not sharing with Levi where the paints have gone. As much as Levi loves to paint, Mommy doesn't like to clean up the aftermath.
Any grandparents (aunts? cousins?) want a Levi made masterpiece mailed to them? Our fridge is getting pretty full!
3 comments:
I would be more than happy to take one (or more) of Levi's creations off your hands.I think you guys will be enjoying a lot more outside time these next few days,so the paints probably won't be needed anyway!I know I am loving this sunshine:0) XOX
Nana would love one or two of the masterpieces. I see Levi is using his left hand to paint. Interesting. See you all next weekend. Looking forward to it. Love.
Love the "geen" paint. What an artist. We'd love to have a masterpiece or two ourselves. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment