Thursday, July 7, 2011

Memorial Park Fountains

Not sure there's anything that makes my kid happier then a picnic lunch and playing in the fountains at the park.The only thing that makes it better is meeting Grandma and Grandpa G there to have lunch with us!This is Levi copying all the big kids. They like to step on the spray, so Levi had to try it too. Surprisingly, he didn't seem to care about the very forceful stream of water that went straight into his face.
My play post is a bit early this week because we're leaving "early" tomorrow morning to head north. We're going to do some camping this weekend and then be at Gabe's cousin Brooke's wedding on Sunday. I'll tell you all about it when we get back next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm leaving for WA tomorrow morning for Dylan's birthday; be back Monday. I hope the weather holds for all of us and Brooke's wedding. Hugs, Joey

Mom said...

I LOVE that he is so brave in the fountain.It's so funny to watch! Have a GREAT weekend!XOXOXOXOXO