I'm happy (or is it unhappy?) to report we are back from vacation. Although, Gabe will be looking for jobs on Maui now. Wouldn't it be wonderful to live in paradise?
I have some stories to tell and lots of pictures to share. We only took 719 pictures! So I've got some editing to get done.
Levi is still on Maui time so we'll see if he ever settles down to take a nap today. He's still flopping around in bed now. We're going to head down to the brewfest this afternoon. But in between laundry, grocery shopping, and dealing with the jungle that is our yard currently, I'll try and get some stories and/or pictures up before the weekend is over.
2 comments:
Glad you are home. Can't wait to see pictures and hear more!!XOXOXOX
Jobs in Maui? I wouldn't want to work if I lived in Paradise! lol. Can't wait to see the pictures (and you guys - soon). Hope Levi gets back on his schedule soon. He's gonna be missing the swimming and the dolphins......Love, Joey
Post a Comment