That's the total number of pictures I took this week.Sad isn't it?
With so few pictures to choose from this week, this is the only one I've got that comes with a little story. Along with Levi's continued obsession with skateboards (anyone know if they make skateboards for 2 1/2 year olds? Cause Santa may have to bring this kid one!), he is also currently obsessed with race cars and putting things in neat little lines. This line of cars was complete before Levi decided one ATV needed to take a spin along the edge of the couch. This current obsession with cars also includes reading this book at nap time and bed time. EVERY DAY! Good thing the pictures are so nice and the rhyming is actually done so well. If that weren't the case, Levi would be really upset when the book went mysteriously "missing". (Like I'm about to do with this book...another one of Levi's favorites. But not Mom's.)
Sorry that's all I've got this week. I'm lucky I survived the 90 degree weather in my not air conditioned class room with 35 8th graders. Yes...you heard that right. Class sizes are out of control this year and I have between 32 and 35 students in all 6 classes. I've never taught in conditions like this...I'm hoping for the best.
2 comments:
I'm hoping for the best for you too. We didn't have air-conditioning either...brutal.
Race cars? Straight lines? Chip off the old block? Sorry to hear about teaching conditions this year. No A/C reminds me of when I was in school about 100 years ago. Let's hope the weather holds (no rain) for this weekend and going crawdaddin'! Hugs, Joey
Post a Comment