Saturday, September 24, 2011

Keep Away

The only pictures I have this week, come from our trip to the zoo this morning. I've got to get into the routine of taking photos in the evening, but this week was crazy busy (back-to-school night on Tuesday so I didn't make it home until after 8pm) and that didn't help.

As you can see, the elephants were playing a fun game of keep away today. We enjoyed watching them play with their ball, jumping in and out of their pool.

Levi also got to take his first ride on the zoo train today. Here he is waiting in line to board.And here's one of Levi and daddy on the train.
Turned out to be a perfect morning. This was probably the last sunny zoo trip of the year.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a cool picture of the elephants!They must have been a lot of fun to watch. So,do you think Levi was impressed with his zoo train ride?? Was it worth the wait??? :) XOXOXO

Heidi said...

He wasn't nearly as excited as I thought he would be.
Maybe next time...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful day at the Zoo. Love the look on Levi's face in the last pic. Did you get the peppers I left on the front door? Sorry I missed you. Love the new house paint job. Had a great time in Cannon Beach even though it rained & stormed all Saturday night. Tom got 4 gallons of tomato sauce cooked and put in the freezer. Boy, is it tasty! Hugs, Joey