Saturday, October 1, 2011

Play with your food

or raspberries at least!More evidence that I'm not kidding when I say this kid is in love with berries. He and I had some really good laugh this week at dinner. He'd put berries on his fingers and then tell me to take more pictures. He is definitely at a very silly stage right now and we're loving his goofy personality.

What I'm not loving is the headache and stomach flu(?) I've been fighting for the last three days. I really hope I'm sick and it's not the stress at work making me sick. I've spent most of the day in bed. Levi and Gabe ran errands without me. Hoping I'll be up to some fun tomorrow. Although I did bring a big basket of work home with me. And, of course, left the most pressing work sitting on my desk.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Levi is definately a goof ball. He cracks me up with something everyday. I need to start writing them down. I do have SOME of it recorded in photos!!XOXOX YOU get better !!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hope it is not the tummy ache I experience with stress (also at work or the possible lack of a job). The picture cheered me up. Are those berries from your yard?

Anonymous said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes & smile - not to mention the berry moustache! Hope you are feeling better & it was the flu and not work; the flu will go away but it's not to easy to get rid of stress from work. Hugs, Joey