One of his favorite expressions is: "Eat it up"! Often followed by naming what he wants to eat up.
Sometimes it's food. Like the big display of pumpkins outside Trader Joe's. Some times it's objects like the trimet bus. Sometimes it's disgusting things like poopy diapers (I think he just says that one because we make a big silly deal about how gross that is). And sometimes it's people.
It reminds me of this book.
The night Max wore his wolf suit and made mischief of one kind
and another
his mother called him "WILD THING!"
and Max said "I'LL EAT YOU UP!"
so he was sent to bed without eating anything.
Well, this was the conversation we had on the way home from running errands this morning.
Levi: Sun is hiding.
Me: Really? Where?
Levi: Behind clouds.
Me: Tell the sun to come out.
Levi: Come out sun.
Levi: Eat sun up.
Me: I don't know about that.
Levi: Hot (referring to the sun of course)
Me: That's right, the sun is hot.
Levi: Daddy blow on it.
Now for the photo. Gabe and I are leaving Levi with Grandma and Grandpa G this weekend. We're going to the coast for the weekend without Levi to celebrate our 7th anniversary. So here's an early photo of the week. We can hardly get this kid to play with anything other than race cars!

2 comments:
Great shot!This weekend he will not be able to play race cars.We dont have any. Big bird in a VW just doesn't qualify. Today he is carrying around 5 or 6 juggling balls and telling the kitty..."E I's balls!" XOXOX
Great picture! Have a great time at the coast and Happy Anniversary! It looks like no rain - I hope they're right this time. Hugs, Joey
Post a Comment