Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Happy 7th Anniversary

Time sure does fly.
It's hard to believe, 7 years ago, this important event happened.
We've had 7 really great years. We've been extremely blessed.
I am thankful for this amazing man. He's a wonderful husband and a great father.
We joke when we're alone that all we do is talk about Levi. Of course, there's some of that because we love him and we miss him. But the truth is, we still have a great time together.

Being without our little man allowed us to enjoy dinners after 6pm and listening to this album. Which we both love, but it isn't really appropriate for young ears and a little mouth that repeats everything heard. Oh, and I can't forget the best thing of all...sleeping until 8:30 and enjoying coffee in bed.
This weekend was filled with moments we enjoyed together.
We stop to enjoy the view.We "laughed" as Gabe kicked my butt at every game we played. (Well, he laughed while I tried to hide how frustrated every defeat made me feel. I'm a bit of a poor looser.)We enjoyed one of the many things Gabe does perfectly. Seriously, if you've never had a s'more made by Gabe, you are missing one of the most delicious experiences in life.And we enjoyed some perfect beach weather. Perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful weekend. We love you to pieces! Some time you'll have to try making your s'mores with Reese's peanut butter cups - fantastic! I bet Levi was happy to see Mom & Dad. Love, Joey

Mom said...

Looks like you had a nice place to stay and weather to match. Glad you took the time to get-away.We had a lot of fun with Levi of course,but I am sure he would have loved the beach too!(I want to know more about your rental...)XOXOXOX